Sunday, March 29, 2009

Progress update

Well things are looking good for my new guide. After some extensive work and painstakingly playing FallOut 3 in MANNY different manners, I have come to 95% completion on the script. I know I'm being vague, but that's just what this is all about, letting you know that SOMETHING is coming. What about details you may say? Who needs em'? Not me I say, as I like to surprise people.

Now all that's left is to clean the script and make final revisions. Then I can move onto narration recording followed by additional stock effects generation, video capture, editing, and finally publishing.

Ok ok so on the grand scale I'm only around twenty-five to thirty percent done but hey research and scripting is by far the hardest part. I hope you loyal readers realize that!

well back to work
----CP Out----

1 comment:

Ben said...

^-^ Only one letter seperates Royal from Loyal

I hope the rest of your guide goes smoothly.