Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Recording

I just thought I'd give you an update and also elaborate on what I'm doing.

Currently, I'm capturing footage for the next guide.
This step would race by normally, but fallout has a habit of crashing when I'm capturing footage. There's also the additional fact that recording game play is the most time consuming step of the entire process.

Some of you many think scripting is the most time consuming.

While that can be true capturing footage is a non-stop thing, and I have to run around in game a lot to get all of the shots I need. In this particular case, capturing is the most time consuming since I have a very long list of things that have to be recorded.

well back to work.

Oh yeah Hopefully I'll have something out by this Monday.

---CP Out---

No comments: