Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tak Tak Tak

Just to bring every one up to date, I've been typing up a storm for the past few days working on the scripts for the rest of the weapon suite. As of this post, I've finished the bulk of the writing, and unless something big gets in my way I don't think I'll have any trouble getting the rest of the guides out in a punctual manner.

The sheer number of weapons I'm covering is going to make my previous weapon guides look lite. I really am amazed by how many guns there are in New Vegas. On a separate note, I'm up to a word count of roughly eight thousand. Keeping in mind that I'm not finished writing. I can't believe the amount of information I've put together in the last four days alone, AND that my fingers haven't been worn down to nubs.

Yet there's still more work to do.
----CP Out----

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pure genius guides props 2 da max bro