Saturday, February 13, 2010

toiling

Amidst the the fulfilment of obligations, and the strong pull of recreational activity, I've managed to make progress on the project that I wasn't able to get out earlier. The name of the game right now is just waiting, as I'm rendering additional 3D effects for the video.

After that's done it just a matter of going back and re-recording my voice work, as I wasn't so pleased with how the first round of sessions turned out (to bland not enough emotion).



Hopefully the vid will be out by Monday, If I don't run into any snags.

====update===
So much for getting it out by this Monday (2/15). The render time on the additional effects is unbelievably high. Now all I can say is hopefully the video will be out by next Monday (2/22).

----CP Out----

No comments: