Monday, June 7, 2010

Bioshock 2: Research Camera Guide

Would have posted this sooner, but blogger was down when the time came.

Here's my newest video guide, it covers the research camera in bioshock 2, and what you get out of using it on enemies. I hope you like it.



With this I'm closing the book on BioShock 2 guides. Why you may ask? The primary reason being that I simply don't like making guides for it. BioShock 2 is a great game, but because of how linear it is capturing footage of it is a pain. As a result I've more or less burned out on the game, and don't want to touch it for some time. I'll be moving backwards now to a game I've already covered before. I'll let you wonder about which one it is though.

Here's to hoping my next video doesn't take so long to make.

----CP Out----

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey CP I'll be sure to watch your new video, although I don't play Bioshock 2 I appreciate the effort you put into it.

-B