Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Making Progress

First I'd like to point out the little list in the top right of the page which I've added. I'm keeping it up to date so even if I don't post you can still get an idea of what progress I've made.

Anyway on to the point of this post. I've moved onto the final stages of editing for the video. However because I've pumped up the visual quality of this guide the editing is FAR more complex. If that's not enough, the effects are also VERY integrated into the editing process. This means It will take me longer to put out the vid than I thought. However I'm confident that if I don't get distracted I'll finish by the end of the week.

After this guide I'll be returning to a game I've done guides over before.
Puzzled about what game this vid I'm working on is over?

----CP Out----

No comments: