Monday, August 16, 2010

Fallout 3 Boblehead Guide 1/2

Here's the first half of my two part bobblehead guide for Fallout 3. I hope you Like it, and don't worry I'm already well into the next half of the guide. You can expect part two by next week and no latter.



Also I just want to take this moment to mention something important. I've made the decision that once Fallout New Vegas is released, I will stop doing Fallout 3 videos entirely. The reason is because FO3 will essentially be outdated when FO:NV come out.

---CP Out---

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CP thank you for taking the time to create this guide. I know that there are plenty other guides, but this quite easily tops the one ArashiiNokage did. Glad to see you are back to Fallout 3. On a total side note, I noticed your new intro and I don't think I there anything to say that I already haven't said.