Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fallout 3 "Visage" Montage

Following what i usually do I'm posting this on the blog early to encourage people to read and COMMENT here.

Anyway the following video is a montage that I put together for the purpose of the next couple of guides I'll be releasing. It is literally the intros all in one video, kinda like a long intro without the guide if you will.
Enjoy!

Fallout 3 "Visage" Montage

FYI: This video is the reason why a new guide didn't immediately follow the Vampire Cure Guide.

More guides coming soon!

---CP Out---

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Dude, glad to hear that your making some more Fallout 3 Guides. I recently purchased the complete set of DLC's so I can now apply your guides in full. Anyway I checked out your YouTube Channel and I liked your new background. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Totally love your vidoe's, they are just perfect!Thought the Oblivion walkthroughs were great and hope you can make some more!!!

Good Luck.

Frost said...

I have resistantly come across your guides and really liked them. The new intro is awesome. I am happy that this is a still ongoing project. Keep up the good work.

On a side note. What is the music you used for this montage?