Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oblivion Vampire Cure Guide

I thought long and hard bout weather or not to follow up the guide that got me started. In the end I thought it would be best to cover this subject since no one else on you tube has really given a proper explanation.

I had a hard time getting the time down on this release, there was just so much content to cover.



on a side note it's been a full 13 videos, or 8 guides and one promo piece since I covered the game Oblivion.

well, onward and upward.
----CP Out----

2 comments:

Larry Reutov said...

Truly Love your editing, However I am curious on why you chose to create such high end editing for a simple thing. The Vampire guide was very helpful but unfortunatly not for me as a) I never encountered those issues and b) I dont play the game anymore.
Also im here to ask if u tried to get partnerships with anyone? Youtube (although i heard they dont do partnerships with game compentating) or the big one Machinima. The reason i ask is because i know if you do get one your videos will come out more frequentaly and i can enjoy your worthwhile editing, narration, and depth of the information you give.

Love your efforts and videos ill be waiting for your next surprise!

Anonymous said...

Hey CP, I was reviewing your videos out of my curious nature I was interested whether or not you played the original Fallout 1 and 2? I myself never took the time to get into the second I only played the first. I was curious what your take on them was if you had played them. Probably not the place to ask it but the browser has shifted to a different language so its troublesome.