Monday, September 20, 2010

Fallout 3: Beginer's Guide

Here's my final video guide for the game Fallout 3. It's been a good run, and it's been enjoyable, but now it's time to move forward. With New Vegas just a month away I'll now fall silent in order to prepare for the guides that I will release in the weeks after it's release.

Any as for this guide it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. This more or less ties together many of the guide I've already done. I wanted to do it much earlier, but I had to create a plethora of other videos before I could.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it



----CP Out----

1 comment:

Superbikemike said...

i have been following your utube tutorials 4 fallout 3..... they are gems....top notch, and totally professional in excursion... totally looking forward 2 your fallout new vegas vids....;)