Saturday, September 25, 2010

War Has Changed

I seem to get a reasonable number of comments saying I sound like Snake from the Metal Gear series.
To be honest I think all of them are totally wrong, and I don't sound a thing like David hayter.

To help illustrate this point (weather it help or hinder my claim), I made the video below. Since I have a bit of a dead period before New Vegas comes out, I thought "why not keep my vocal chords in good working condition". What I did was read the lines from the MGS4 opening sequence. Hopefully this will show people I sound nothing like Snake, but for some reason I doubt that will happen.

MGS4 -- War Has Changed

FallOut -- War Never Changes

----CP Out----

1 comment:

UbeRamza said...

Your voice sounds alot like his but I like the way your voice sounds alot better. Your voice doesn't sound like you've smoked three packs of cigarettes a day for the past forty years like Hayter's does.
You definitely have one of those great voices where you could have a very lucrative career as a voice actor. I would love it if my voice sounded like yours so I could have a voice acting career. I think that would be a blast.
Oh, on an unrelated note, I'm a new fan of your videos and Fallout 3 and I wanted to tell you that I love the videos. Keep up the great work.