Thursday, October 14, 2010

Alive

Just wanted to say real quick that I'm still alive, and counting the days until Fallout New Vegas is released. Keep in mind that I'm also a gamer, and this is a game I'm really anticipating. Like many of you I'll be disappearing for a few days (if not weeks) as soon as this coming Tuesday. Shortly after I emerge I'll have my first video guide for Fallout New Vegas with me.

Stay tuned, as much as you can keep yourself away from the new Fallout, for more info on projects, progress, and feedback.

One more thing, once the game is out if you have specific New Vegas stuff you want to see guides over feel free to request them here.

----CP Out----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should do a weapon modding guide

Superbikemike said...

very interested in your SPECIAL (stats), you chose @ the beginning of the game, since there are NO bobbleheads to secure... most likely 4 me i'll concentrate on intelligence again...