Thursday, October 28, 2010

Next Guide

Just a quick update.
I'll be writing my next guide over character creation in Fallout New Vegas. It's going to take some time to figure out what angle I need to take on the subject though. Main reason being how there's a large focus on creating a character that excels at only a few skills, and falls short in nearly all other areas.

As for a time frame I figure in around two weeks if I'm lucky, longer if I can't find the time. The holidays are closing in, and with them obligations aplenty. Wish me luck, we'll see how things turn out.

---CP Out---

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see that your making some new guides. I just ordered New Vegas, should be here by the end of the week. I did see that there are now traits, I do remember those in Fallout 1 and 2. So character creation isn't as easy as dumping all my skill points into Intelligence and one in Agility anymore eh?

Superbikemike said...

i'm anxious to see your vids... my fallout new vegas is riddled with bugs and lots of reboots... makes me pretty angry they released the game without alittle more quality control involved in the production, and the load times really take away from the continuity of the game play....story wise after 40ish hours... NOT even close to FO3... running around the desert isn't even close to the confines of washington dc... they took the game in the wrong direction... that's just my two cents.... and i could go on and on... so far very disappointed!!!

killian said...

evrone on youtube is giving out about ya cp one guy said 'i think hes dead and were waiting for his rotten corpse to spill out his videos on new vegas'.