Tuesday, November 9, 2010

making progress

I know I'm taking a long time, but I want to remind everyone that Making the video guides is a hobby. I'll publish content when it is ready, and not a moment sooner.

Now that I've said that I just wanted to give a quick update.
Looking at how writing my first guide inevitably takes the most time because of the learning curve. I thought I'd publish something that I can work on parallel with my first guide. Hopefully by this coming Sunday I'll have a review for New Vegas out. I know most people won't find any interest in it, but I'm just trying to quell the cries from some of my more verbal followers.

Anyway a review requires much less work, nearly no research, and is mostly composed of opinions. For those reason writing one is much easier, even tough I make it more difficult by trying to be fair. I don't guarantee the time frame for the review though, as my life outside the internet is in a time crunch. That's the primary reason for the delay(s), but I digress.

I'll cut here, and get back to work.
---CP Out---

No comments: