Friday, June 24, 2011

Melee & Unarmed

Took me much longer to make this than I would have preferred, but here it is. With the release of this video the Fallout New Vegas Weapon Guide Suite is complete. All I can say is thank god, cause I didn't enjoy working on this vid very much.

Anyway, I'm going to dredge up some old unfinished scripts and work with them for the next guide. But before that I'll probably release one or two non-guide videos in the mean time. Reason for that being I have complete scripts already done, and they're easier to make content for.

One last note, this video is being posted here no less than three days before the YouTube subscribers will see it in their inboxes. Enjoy!



EDIT:
On a production note, while cleaning up I discovered I had captured 488 gigs of video data for the seven part suite. I'm sure glad I upgraded to terabyte measured drives a while back!

---CP Out---

2 comments:

xToxicInferno said...

Thank you very much for this video, and thank you very much for the effort it took you to do it.

Also you should make some Elder Scrolls Lore videos to get us ready for Skyrim. I feel that it would get you past the fact that what you enjoy is turning into a chore. Not to mention it would be awesome.

Superbikemike said...

will,
thank you 4 the time and effort you put into your vids, they are very informative and highly addictive... i 1st ran across your fallout 3 tutorials and have been hooked since... again thanks!