Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Struggling

Just wanted to say I've been trying to work on the last video for the weapon suite, but a lot of stuff has been getting me down lately. In addition I'm not as interested in New Vegas as I thought I would be. As a result writing, or covering subjects about it has been a bit of an uphill battle.
Thus in lieu of making more New Vegas guides I'm going to shift back to Oblivion for a bit. Make no mistake though I'm going to finish the New Vegas Weapon Suite first. All I'm saying is I think covering my favourite game, Oblivion, will help me. Also with the advent of Skyrim I want to try and ride the Oblivion nostalgia wave. You know the idea that goes, "I can't wait for Skyrim, so I'm gonna play Oblivion till then".



----CP Out----

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for oblivion but fml theres a glitch in the thieves guild story i cant get past!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yee, but be sure to be done with it before Skyrim. Becous I will be stuck playing with that game a LONG TIME. And I can understand why you will be stuck with it to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6dKnv3WdU

Superbikemike said...

i feel your pain....fallout new vegas just wasn't that good of a story... imho

Mookie-Mookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mookie-Mookie said...

I lost interest on NV when I experienced too many glitches. It’s a great game but has glitches that made me wonder if the developers were slacking off while doing bata testing or what…