Friday, December 30, 2011

Purposeful Delay

For all of you wondering why I haven't posted anything about Skyrim yet I have a full roll-out of answers for you.

The first reason is I want to play as much of Skyrim as I can before I start spoiling anything by looking at any wiki. As it stands I've been wading through all the extra quests in the game before touching any of the faction quests. As a result I have more than 180 hours logged, and I've only been playing one character.

The Second reason is I'm preparing a video series called B10g which will be on the machinima network come this January. The episodes will be weekly so there's a lot of work involved. The videos require a lot of front loading for the effects. This means I have to make templates so I can easily and quickly produce video on a weekly basis. Doing this take time, and I've been working on it for weeks now.

The result of all this is I've barely done anything with Skyrim and guides. Hopefully I'll have some sort of guide out by the end of January, but as it stand the B10g is taking priority.

Here's the new intro in you're interested.



----William Strife----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Machinima videos AND Skyrim guides!

Unknown said...

Is this blog abandoned now?