Thursday, July 9, 2009

Errors and Annotations

Ok, so that guide I published this past weekend about duping is a good example of why I don't push guides out as fast as I can. Already, as of now that short little guide has the most annotations to fill in gaps on info I didn't know about. The reason is because I just pushed out that guide in one day start to finish. It's a good example of what I'm capable of doing and at what speed I can do it at. Yet look at how much more info I discovered just by sitting down and thinking over HOW the glitch seemed to activate. Because I totally skipped the research and cross reference part of writing a guide; I feel that I have published a sub-par video. I don't have any problems with lots of annotations building up over time. However when I have THIS MANY, in not even a week, it's a clear sign that I have not done my job properly.

Apologies, I'll put a proper amount of work into the next guide.
----CP Out----

No comments: