Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Opnions

While the next guide is well in the works and I'll be publishing it in good time I have a question for everyone who reads this blog.

When it comes to another guide after what I'm working on, I have several ideas but which one I should choose to produce next is a cloudy decision. Read the list below and go here to vote for the one you think I should do.

Fallout Beginners weapon guide
Fallout start guide (what to do once you leave the vault)
Fallout Advanced weapon guide (end game stuff)
Oblivion Vampire cure guide
Oblivion Daedric quests guide
Something else (you specify)

If you think I should do something that's not on the list vote for "something else" and leave a comment here that details what you think would be better.

I look forward to finally getting some real comments on this blog. Though I doubt this will really work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fallout Start Guide

chrisler00 said...

I would thing fallout3 weapons guid would be pretty good.

chrisler00 said...

*think =P